- Surety Bonds, provided by carriers affiliated with Nickel & Saph Insurance Agency, are instruments that guarantee performance of obligations assumed under a contract by one party for the benefit of another.
- Probate Bonds are another form of bonding that are demanded by Probate Courts when one person is in control of the assets or property of another.
- Notary Bonds are secured to protect the public from errors, including fraud and unethical services. The erroneous actions of the individual who is acting as an official witness when legal documents are signed are bonded for the benefit of an aggrieved party.
- Special Event Liquor Bonds are demanded by the State of Michigan when a non-profit organization applies for a special event, charity liquor license. The bond minimally protects the People of the State of Michigan in compliance with statutes of the Michigan Liquor Control Code.
- Position Bonds are instruments that support the faithful and impartial discharge of duties of elected or appointed public officials.
- Fidelity Bonds protect against employee dishonesty or theft of money, securities, or property.These are just a few of the noted bonds that our company has to offer. If you do not notice your bond listed above, this does not mean our company does not offer it. Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions about the types of bonds offered at Nickel & Saph, Inc.
Please provide answers to the questions listed below and submit to commence your confidential bond review process.
Please Note: No coverage is afforded, guaranteed, or represented by completing and submitting this information to Nickel & Saph, Inc. This process strictly commences a review process that may or may not lead to a formal presentation for the desired bond by an affording carrier. Additional information will most likely be required including copies of recent tax returns or personal financial statements.